How to place an order?
To place your order, follow these steps :
- Browse through our wide range of products until you find something you like. After you’ve chosen what you want, select the relevant size, if applicable. You can check out our size chart for reference.
- Once you’re done, click the ‘Add To Cart’ button.
- After you have added all the products, click on the cart icon on the top right. You can either choose to continue shopping or confirm the order and click ‘Checkout’.
- From there, you can either login to your existing The Infistyle account or simply continue as a ‘New User’ and create one.
- Once you’re done, proceed to checkout, confirm your shipping address, and select the desired payment method to confirm your order by clicking ‘Place Order’.
How do I know, if my order was placed successfully?
- Once you successfully place your order, you will receive a confirmation email & SMS/Whatsapp with details of your order and your order ID.
- You’ll receive another email & SMS/ Wahtsapp once your order is shipped out. All you have to do then is, sit back, relax, and wait for your awesome product(s) to arrive!
How do I check the status of my order?
- To find out when your order is arriving, you need to first log in to your account. Click on the Menu bar on your left hand side of the screen.
- Click on My Orders to see the status of your current order (as well as your order history). You can also simply click on the product from the Order ID to check your order status.
- After your order has been successfully placed, you will immediately receive a confirmation and order details via email and SMS. Once your products have been shipped, you will be notified again via email, SMS and Whatsapp.
- In case there is any unusual event or complication that leads to a delay in shipping your order, you will immediately receive an update from our end- with reasons and the revised shipping and delivery timelines.
- If there are any other issues/ delays that come up, or you need the order to be delivered urgently, write to us at [email protected], we will see what we can do to help.
Is there any additional charge for COD?
- No, we not any charge a for COD orders.
I wish to add few more things in my order, will it be possible?
- Once you have confirmed the order and we have accepted it, you cannot add any more products to your order. You will have to place a fresh order for the other products.
How do I take care of my t-shirt/hoodies/sweatshirts?
- Turn your clothes inside out before putting in them in the washing machine. …
- Wash with cold water.
- Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not iron.
- Avoid dryers at all cost.
- Wash similar clothes together.
- Wash on delicate or hand wash.
- Avoid using a dryer and lay your sweatshirts out flat. If you’re in a rush, use a low heat setting.
How can I get my order delivered faster?
- Sorry, currently we do not have any service available to expedite the order delivery. In future, if we start offering such a service and your area pincode is serviceable, you will receive a communication from our end.
How do I cancel the order, I have placed?
- Tap on “My Orders” section under the main menu of your App/Website and then select the order you want to cancel. If you are facing an issue, please email us at [email protected] and we will sort it for you
What should I do, if my payment fails?
- In case there is a failure in payment, please retry and keep the following things in mind:
- Please confirm if the information you’ve provided is correct i.e. account details, billing address, and password (for Net Banking); and that your internet connection wasn’t disrupted during the process.
- If your account has been debited even after a payment failure, it is normally rolled back to your bank account within 10 business days. For any further clarification, you can email us at [email protected].
Do you take bulk orders/ customize products?
- Yes, we absolutely do. You can email us with your order and design details at [email protected] . We’ll also try and work out a discount for you, depending on the quantity of your order.